The Vision, Mission Statement and Strategic Plan of the Bible Institute of South Africa
Our Vision is for the gospel to be proclaimed in every Church, market place and society.
• Who we are:
We are a non-denominational, international, theological college committed to the evangelical faith of our confessing protestant reformational heritage.
• What we do:
We equip Christian men and women in Biblical truth and ministry in order to fulfil the Great Commission in Africa and throughout the world.
• Who we serve:
We serve the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ.
We accomplish this by providing training for Christian service that is:
• Academically and practically integrated
• Accessible to existing students and potential Christian Leaders
• Appropriate for the students we serve
• Accredited by education authorities and recognised by the Church
We accomplish our vision by:
• Having well-qualified faculty as lecturers
• Having a good relationship with the Church
• Having a good library and a good support system for the students
Potential Student Requirements
• The potential student must be a Christian and must be a regular participant in a local church
• The student must come with a recommendation from a church leader
• The student must be prepared for rigorous academic study
• Full-time students must understand that they will participate in compulsory part-time supervised ministry field work
• The student must be willing to study in an inter-denominational environment in which students come from a variety of church backgrounds
• The student must be willing to understand and study the reformational theological position that will be presented by BISA in the courses.
“To Know Christ and to Make Him Known”
Provisionally registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training until 31 December 2023 as a private higher education institution under the Act. Registration certificate No. 2018/HE08/002