Applicants - you will need to download and complete the forms below. When all of the relevant documents have been completed you may submit them, electronically or per surface mail to the address at the bottom of this page. We wish you well in your application and look forward to hearing from you. Please note that we cannot process your application until all the required documentation has been received.
The January 2017 applications are being processed. If you miss this entrance you may apply to be admitted to college in July 2017 or January 2018.
Application for LTh and Gap-Year Certificate.
You need to send us the following:
1. A completed Application Form
2. Three Referee Forms - one completed by the pastor of your local church and the others by mature Christians (excluding family members) whom you know well. Testimonials from a former employer/teacher may be required.
3. A copy of your SA Identity Document or non-SA Passport. This must be certified by a Commissioner of Oaths.
4. Application fee of R300 (non-refundable)
5. Passport size photograph (colour or B&W, preferably electronic).
6. A Matriculation or school leaving certificate and any subsequent qualifications including transcripts of University or Technikon studies. These must be certified by a Commissioner of Oaths.
7. A self-completed Medical Health evaluation. This is NOT a requirement for the Distance Learning Programme students.
8. An Application for residential accommodation, if you would like to live in at the college.
9. A letter of commitment from your parent or sponsor if they are supporting you through college.
10. International (non-SA) students must approach the South African authorities in their country of origin in order to obtain a study permit. This can only be done once the student has obtained a letter of acceptance from the Bible Institute (see link below for information). This study permit MUST be obtained before travel to SA
To check on our Fee structure click >> 2018 FEES
For a review of the additional requirement for international (Non-SA) applicants >>read more
Application forms may be submitted via email to:
Application forms may also be delivered by hand or posted to:
Bible Institute of South Africa
180 Main Road Kalk Bay
7975 South Africa